Sonic Electronix

this kid is the next sayer........

i swear this kid is a complete ignorant moron.........

http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/viewtopic.php?t=89564

just read through the thread..........always braggin this garbage up....

Im highvoltage over there

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

What can you do Tim,

every asshole thinks that they know it all. I find it very funny that he is trying to tell you that all of the things you pointed out about his install were wrong, and he was right.

little does he know if he tried to put that shit install of his up against your worst work, he would have about as much of a chance as a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

All you can do is laugh it off.....

go to any audio forum on the net...............and post.........Who is Sayer............ROTFLMAO

Posted Image

come back here and link the responces......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

sayer is a wanna be know it all from various forums...most notably ROE. he is the kid who sat inside his port with no hearing protection while burping a tone in the mid 150's. he was (or is..im not sure) part of team gates (alma gates) and his antics pissed her off to the point where i believe he had to publicly apologize on some forums for his idiocy. he has a little talent, but a huge ego...got an internship with a very reputational guy and pissed him off too. he really blew a big opportunity.  basically an eleven year old (not sure of his real age) who has the money and know how to buy/install things...but like a child, he doesnt know how to put his talent to any use...instead he acts a fool, plays audio god, and looks absolutely retarded in doin all of the above.

those are just a few of the things from the the good 'ole sayer days...there are numerous more...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived