Sonic Electronix

this kid is the next sayer........

Hey guys, being a noobie, I really cant say much about others,

but everything I have is paid for,my wife and I both work full time jobs, and own a home.

Why would you take out a loan for shit, especially when you seem to no nothing about it at all.

I just dont get it.

Anyway the vid where he was trying out the two spl meters really solidifies him as a total douchebag.

I'm willing to bet he shoved that white microphone up his ass at some point in time.

What a fucking looser!!

Guest MegaloManiac

has anyone seen the vid where sayar is comparing a TL with an AC where he screams in the damn thing....he screams louder than his system is

post above you

Guest MegaloManiac

seems a couple of you dont know the joy that is sayar- heres one of his many splendid video's- http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Var...us/tl_vs_ac.wmv go about 2 min. in and watch from there...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/828529 here is his old jeep. notice the nice homebuilt grille gaurd...

aahh i remember that jeep, didnt one of you guys get in an argument with him over at the RF forum...

^^its more like who didnt argue with him on RF. HE left because we rag on him EVERYTIME he comes on. We dotn do it just to be mean. Its more liek he comes on..trying to strut like hes the shit and show off NON RF products and expects us to accept him especially after ALL the bullshit.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

just from looking at his car domain page I can tell he's a dumbass. He walled off an old jeep, and did nothing to the suspension, then takes it off-roading (bad idea). I just started laughing on the last page where it shown he snapped an axle. If this kid is really that dumb he has no chance in the navy.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived