Forevrbumpn Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 happy bday James, and Decaf Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AI James Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 sorry havent been home all day, its my other halfs bday also..thanks everyone for the well wishes Quote
Jcoleman134 Posted December 21, 2008 Report Posted December 21, 2008 just got on and saw this Happy birthday man hope its a good one! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.