Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

You can see my 8th gen up there feeling deprived. :(

Posted Image

Couple dings down the side, but the point of this shot is to see the faded paint up top, and OK paint on the bottom. This is why i think i can make it look decent.

Posted Image

Close up of the faded paint.

Posted Image

Something slung down the pass side. (i didn't get this off today)

Posted Image

Drivers Door panel and jamb

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trunk Hinges

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are all Dirty car pics. Now lets look at the bad parts of the body before we see the afters.

Passenger rear door surface rust. Really easy fix.

Posted Image

Holes where the windshield sprayers once were. I plan on shaving these holes along with the holes for the front and rear Honda logos.

Posted Image

Passenger Fender. Gonna have to be replaced.

Posted Image

And of course the picture above shows the dings down the drivers side. All really easy fixes, and not urgent catastrophic items.

Now for the pictures after the bath. Washing it didn't do that much of a difference. I thought there was a lot of dirt on the top rather than faded paint, but it is indeed faded paint. As mentioned above, i couldn't find my polish, so this will have to wait to another day to see how well i can get the paint to look. The interior is where it starts to look good.

Small walkaround.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Real thorough with all the pics. And wtf with soda stain on the entire carpet? Looks like a whole case exploded in there.

Those door jambs are a real pet peeve of mine when cleaning my car. Especially with all the crap that I can track into them in winters up here. Attention to detail, looks like the start of a fun project.

Good start man......I like to do the same when I get a car. Clean it up and see what I got. I think that carpet is pretty much trashed. What the hell happened in there is that thing a crime scene. Im sure your gonna replace it later on....with your attention to detail that would drive you nutz LOL.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Good start man......I like to do the same when I get a car. Clean it up and see what I got. I think that carpet is pretty much trashed. What the hell happened in there is that thing a crime scene. Im sure your gonna replace it later on....with your attention to detail that would drive you nutz LOL.

QFT.

I think once you de-rice you will have a very nice car on your hands.

EDIT: Well, after you finish your project. What I mean is, it doesn't look like it is in disrepair. It needs some TLC, but shouldn't be too extreme.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived