Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

So today i got the auto shifter and cable out of the car. I also attached my shift boot to my console. Dad is coming tomorrow at noon, and we are dropping the motor in. Hoping for pics, and maybe a vid of it running tomorrow. :)

The 1st pics are from work from yesterday i didn't post. putting in the clutch pedal.

No clutch

Posted Image

Got a clutch now. :) (swapping the brake pedal tomorrow. it got dark on me.)

Posted Image

Master Cylinder in place.

Posted Image

OK, now what i did today.

Slushbox :(

Posted Image

Halfway there

Posted Image

Man i wish I would have been following your thread bibby. I would have gave you my Konig Toxxins you wanted. I didn't know you had a 4 lug Civic you could have used them on. I gave them to a local kid to make his hatch look a little better. Don't cuss me to bad.

I will make it up to you. I got a couple of goodies I will be willing to donate for your project. Do you happen to need a new exhaust muffler with silencer? I have one sitting in my closet collecting dust. It has the removable silencer to make it breath better. I bought it to try to use the silencer on mine, but it didn't fit mine so you can have it. Let me look and see what else I have. Hold on a minute. I will take a picture of what I am talking about.

Archived