Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

Nice build man. Cant wait to see the thing done. You must be excited

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Heck yea man, any ideas how it sounds? What brand so i can look up some more info. If the one on my 92 sounds ok, i'll put it on my 08. What you want for it?

Free. Just would have to meet you somewhere up North Louisiana in the near future to give it to you. That would be a good ride to let you hear the Civic in action. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I bought it off of ebay. Is just the Muffler and Silencer. You would have to get your exhaust mounts welded to it. I have no idea how it sounds. Mine on my Civic is loud. That is why I wanted the Silencer. Didn't fit though.

get that ish running!!!! single slams can be alot of fun ...... you hafta bottle feed that D or bolt a big hairdryer up to it ..... Ds love boost and laughing gas......

glad to see another one saved from ricerdom ... nice job

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

Ok, for sure. I'm gonna be in Shreveport for the airshow sometime in may. I may can swing over to Ruston after its over to meet you before i head home.

Shot let me know when the airshow is and i might be able to make it. I could bring the family. Kids would love that. Let me know. Hopefully I will be off that day.

May 9-10th. I am off both days. Might try to be there on Saturday. Let me talk to the wife.

http://www.barksdaleafbairshow.com/

We are going on the 10th. It's a Sunday.

get that ish running!!!! single slams can be alot of fun ...... you hafta bottle feed that D or bolt a big hairdryer up to it ..... Ds love boost and laughing gas......

glad to see another one saved from ricerdom ... nice job

Saved from ricerdom FTW!! It's gonna get boost after i finish bagging my truck. :)

Archived