Second Skin Audio

Voice Coil Question

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

That is the one you want.

thats how i have the speakers wired up at the moment.would i be able to add more power then since i have them wired like that.and how does the other coil get power if it's not connected to anything or does it?hey im still learning so this would be a learning experinment for me still.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

all the coils are connected together hence the negative of one coil running to the posative of the other. There right. If you havnt learned this by 600+ posts you shouldnt do bls and 2200 rms yet. Just my 0.02.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

all the coils are connected together hence the negative of one coil running to the posative of the other. There right. If you havnt learned this by 600+ posts you shouldnt do bls and 2200 rms yet. Just my 0.02.

ohhh i think i get it now.hey so i need a extra help isnt that what SMD is for to help other bass heads understand.cause i would always thought if you just did that you would cancel out one of the voice coils thus getting higher impudence(sp).but i think i got it now.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Thats exactly what car audio forums are for. We just hate to see some one unexperienced jump the gun on something and burn down $600+ subs (2 bls) or worse, you car. Keep researcin man and get all you info before you start your build. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me and ill try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg