Sonic Electronix

i have a 20 inch purple neon attached to my sub box that hits with the bass

l_5a89ed09beab41ab98df3f19103d0d57.jpg

pictured there

i was sitting outside of verizon just chillen just got my girlfriend a phone for xmas at full retail 304 dollars for a damn phone... so imm listening to either oxycotton or daz dillengers my system or get some crunk in your system and imm watching the bass make the neon GLOW.. and all of a sudden it goes blank i check the wires and then look at it and the inside is shattered... boy was i pissed i loved that little street glow tube.... gues there not safe for the vibrations back there...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

bass does tend to break things. never thought about it breakin neon tho. good to know

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

either did i but after i happened i put my head back there and relized i cannot keep it back there for more then ten seconds because it KILLS my head and ears and eyes....... i wanna see what db i get back there...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i bet led's could survive back there. if u liked the uniform look of the neon just fog the tube of the led's for the same look

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thats what i was thinking i told a friend to sell me some cheap neons

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

I had that same neon... Only lasted 2 days... Then took it back and got one of those external sensor ones and works good... and ya leds wont break...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

If it is an authentic street glow neon, it maybe under warranty. I know the under body kits had a nice warranty on them if you bought the nicer kit, and as long as the external plexi tube was not broke they would cover it and replace it.

You may try emailing them and see what they tell ya.

if your that sad me and the SMD crew will pass the hat around and raise that 30 dollars to get u a new light. hahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.