Sundown Audio

Ppi D 3000.1 Pushing 18s

Dtprez08

was 400 when i paid for it... but its down to almost 350 now

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap30001d-p-1453.html

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats the ap15001d ill open up the 3k tomorrow when its light out and take some pics but its supposed to be 2 1500s strapped internally

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ive got my 3k running at .5 ohm and it runs just fine

Team DC Audio

Man... if the 30001d is 2 1500d's strapped internally then the amps will be seeing 0.25 ohms and are probably getting thrashed. No way in hell that amp's going to last long at that impedance.

what i think he meant was 2 1500's in one chassis. not necessarily strapped internally but a board with double or whatever that is in the 1500.

you are very intelligent when it comes to amp guts and stuff so i expect you to understand what i just said :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

what i think he meant was 2 1500's in one chassis. not necessarily strapped internally but a board with double or whatever that is in the 1500.

you are very intelligent when it comes to amp guts and stuff so i expect you to understand what i just said :P

Nope, it's two Strapped.

Hence the 2Ω rating.

Here's a pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks im goin to buy it for 375 shippped im sellin my ppi 3000. to a guy for 400 so im good . hope my 18s knock to it .... im still lookin at the mtx4001d the thunder elite and the t4k . the shop i just started working for sells mtx and memphis so idk what i want

Archived