Sundown Audio

Ppi D 3000.1 Pushing 18s

Dtprez08

I was wondering if any one knew if my ppi amp could be run at .5ohm load and push 2 Dc lvl 4 with lvl 5 voice coils. I was wondering if the ppi ca handle 16 volts

nope, not enough power and nope :nea:

lucky to get 1,500 watts out of that amp. maybe good for 1 sub.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Im using the Audiopipe AP30001d at .5 ohm with 2 level 4 15s with the level 5 coil and it runs strong never heats up... then again i got a decent batttery bank to back it to tho !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Im using the Audiopipe AP30001d at .5 ohm with 2 level 4 15s with the level 5 coil and it runs strong never heats up... then again i got a decent batttery bank to back it to tho !

I love those amps.

I'm getting me one soon.

Had one in temporary and was sad when I had to give it back to its owner.

I wont lie, i was suprised to hear how much they supposedly heat up and blow at .5 ohm but ive been running mine since i got back in the states *2 weeks and counting* and i havent had any problems what so ever! *knocks on wood*

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I wont lie, i was suprised to hear how much they supposedly heat up and blow at .5 ohm but ive been running mine since i got back in the states *2 weeks and counting* and i havent had any problems what so ever! *knocks on wood*

Probably poor electrical.

How close are you to Lima?

Take it to PM's for we get Banned. LoL

Archived