Sundown Audio

Take A Guess Hint Old School

CR Boom

Iam thinkin USAmps based on the knobs, but hard to tell because the speaker and power wire is all taped up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam thinkin USAmps based on the knobs, but hard to tell because the speaker and power wire is all taped up

you sir are wrong. Lol

even the newer optidrives run the same layout board. but just look at the rest of his pics in PB.

it will show you the top of it that says lanzar, it was a easy guess. haha

you sir are wrong. Lol

even the newer optidrives run the same layout board. but just look at the rest of his pics in PB.

Thats why your the amp guy, and I'am not... lol

I was also going on how the sides looked rounded like the older usamps, then you look at the Lanzar, and its ribbed with fins, and squared off, and, well same color

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you sir are wrong. Lol

That was almost cheating.... But a win is a win..

102_4955.jpg

102_4954.jpg

She turned 17 this year... I need to get it sent in and repaired... That was my first"big dollar purchase"... 2 weeks before the USAC finals in 92 it popped, sent it in under warranty, got it back the day before, we had to leave, hooked it up at the shop and things did not go well. had to go with two of the Opti 50's ....

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

IMO that was about the time the good stuff ended, from Lanzar. The old stuff just makes me laugh, Like the post a while ago about the "new" IB sub that doesn't need a box..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's