06 Pt Cruiser Build...number 3

whats the tuning on that box?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Oh my, A Cruiser thread! So far, that's the first Cruiser I have seen with a wall. Everyone is trying to get me to wall mine, hang my Z 18's up in dat biatch - oh dam!, but I haven't yet!

Didn't wanna jack yer post, so thought I'd ask - why don't we make this a 'share yer cruiser' thread and get mad pix up on here! I've got a couple of pix myself, nuthin' much, nuthin' loud - or nuthin'!!!!! I'll post if ya wanna!

Have you measured the spl of that wall yet?

Just got home to see the pics.....

....what about all that extra space back there?.....looks like you might be able to get 4 more in there! :D

Nice work on the box. I won't call it a wall yet, cause it appears you can still slide it in and out of the car. :P

It's not a wall until it's permanent!

Just kidding with you.

Oh, and a note to Team BK --- Quit reading and get to building! :lol:

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

haha. I dont know if there is a PT cruiser section or not, but it would be pretty cool to see what people have done.

PTCARY, I bolted the box down today and got my amps mounted and the optima hooked up. Everything is coming together pretty quick considering this build was started on sunday. We still have to make the side and top panels to seal it all off. Im thinking about getting a kicker 2500.1 :) The 1000.1 is hitting them pretty hard, but I can tell they want more. I will swing by my buddies shop tomorrow and use his hand held spl meter to see what they are doing. I know it's not like the meters they use now, but it will give me a idea.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Wow I'm surprised it fit! But when you said wall I thought you meant permanent and my jaw tightened when I saw you built it outside the car! But it was just enough to fit by the doors. *whew*

But looks nice! Can't wait to see it completed.

Oh, and a note to Team BK --- Quit reading and get to building!

x2, why don't you start a cruiser thread? I'll post up in there and I'm sure Cary will too.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yeah, we had to put it in and take it out about 3 times to make sure every angle would clear. I did notice that I need to stiffen the back wall. Hopefully I can start on the panels tomorrow.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Well, after thinking long and hard on which amp to get, I was going to get a kicker 1500.1 until I seen this today and had to have it......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Archived