Just Bought A 98 Explorer For Dirt Cheap

just bought a 98 exploder , my ole lady needed a mass air sen. for hers and it would cost like 130 for it and i found on one craigslist for parts and went and looked at it and its in real good shape, and runs, needs a head gasket on passenger side possible head but shit gave 200 for it, had a optima yellow top in it and sold it to my dad for 80 and now im down to 120 for the car and took the mass flow off and put it on the ole ladys and made hers run rite again and now im even on the exp. i just bought, so i might invest in the head gasket set which is 180 and a water pump and oil say maybe 400 in the mass flow , gasket set wtr pump and oil and have a good running exploder with all 4 factory alum rims and turn around and sell it for 1500-1800 :spiteful:

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i didnt have my cam with me, but i will get pics of the new found turd tommrow and throw them up, i dont have a computer at my house and thats where the cars located at... so pics will have to wait a day

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im not planing on anything untill i have it running 100% but i did have a vision of 8 15's and a memphis mojo 4000 on them......

HAHA I knew you had a dream/vision to wall that bish. I love the work van but the explorer would be fun. Maybe get it done before SBN? That would be awesome. Pics tho please sir

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i honestly dont know what im going to end up with but within the next 2 weeks ill know, going to flush out the motor with desil fuel and then put some oil in it and see how it sounds to tell if the bottom is destroyed or not... so who knows

explorers are stupid suvs yeah but they do get loud as fuck

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0