To Past And Present Floridians

Me and the wife are heading down to Spring Break Nationals this year, we never miss it. Then after that is done we plan to stay in other places in Florida. The original plan was to go to South Beach for a few days then continue on to the Keys for a couple more.

After talking to a few people and reading reviews online, South Beach doesn't sound as nice as it once was, with all the bums, rundown places and the high prices.

So for people that live there or lived there, what is a good place for a younger couple to go and have a good time? We enjoy good food, plenty of daytime sights and a good night life, IE clubs. We also enjoy "adult" entertainment together as well. :01nocomment8so:

Also on a side note. I would like to move to Fl eventually, so if you could live anywhere in Fl where would it be?

Me and the wife are heading down to Spring Break Nationals this year, we never miss it. Then after that is done we plan to stay in other places in Florida. The original plan was to go to South Beach for a few days then continue on to the Keys for a couple more.

After talking to a few people and reading reviews online, South Beach doesn't sound as nice as it once was, with all the bums, rundown places and the high prices.

So for people that live there or lived there, what is a good place for a younger couple to go and have a good time? We enjoy good food, plenty of daytime sights and a good night life, IE clubs. We also enjoy "adult" entertainment together as well. :01nocomment8so:

Also on a side note. I would like to move to Fl eventually, so if you could live anywhere in Fl where would it be?

I love where i live kinda small town.

Destin is pretty nice thats where i work. just do a google pic seach on destin florida. i live in fort walton beach its a little cheaper but i like it way better

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I love where i live kinda small town.

Destin is pretty nice thats where i work. just do a google pic seach on destin florida. i live in fort walton beach its a little cheaper but i like it way better

Fort Walton Beach?

I live in Pensacola, pretty close to Fort Walton Beach.

HU - Kenwood KDC w/usb input

Mids/Highs - Kenwood

Low End - Fi SSD 15" copper coil

Amp - Kicker ZX750.1

Box - 3.5cuft @33hz 50sqin port

Next Build

- BTL, 4k power, 175amp alt, 2 kinetik2400's

Fort Walton Beach?

I live in Pensacola, pretty close to Fort Walton Beach.

yes it is, i think im going there tomorrow.

ima send you a PM

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i love destin, would rather live there than in milton but dam its expensive to live there...

and i smell a small smd meet tommrow xD

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i love destin, would rather live there than in milton but dam its expensive to live there...

and i smell a small smd meet tommrow xD

Wow you live in Milton?

I don't actually live in Pensacola I live in Milton and I go to Milton High.

I just say I live in Pensacola because nobody knows where Milton is, lol

HU - Kenwood KDC w/usb input

Mids/Highs - Kenwood

Low End - Fi SSD 15" copper coil

Amp - Kicker ZX750.1

Box - 3.5cuft @33hz 50sqin port

Next Build

- BTL, 4k power, 175amp alt, 2 kinetik2400's