Kian Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 this probably has been posted before but what is up with the 2 company's? i mean there 118 ft apart from each other. Google Maps FTW --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
B Slaps Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 its the same company. aa is a branch off of fi. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Kian Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 huh. i wish i asked this a lot earlier. Now i feel stupid. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
Zade08 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 Ya. I was wondering the same thing. I talked to scott when I bought my bls from im and he explained a bit of his history with me. Realy cool guy to talk to. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Boon Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 As far as I know Scott was originally lead? engineer at RE then split off around the time that US AMPS bought into RE and started Fi - hence why the original BTL and the RE MT were almost exactly the same (apart from the 'options' on the BTL) I don't know where/why Ascendant Audio happened but Scott owns both AFAIK. 10.x volts fo' life!
Miles Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 IIRC, AA is the store retailer side of their sub lines, while Fi is strictly online. But that's just what I've heard.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.