00_XJ Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 On RangerPowerSports forum the guys did a "forum build". Basically they chose a guy that knew what he was doing and had a spare truck on the forum. Then as a forum they chose what they wanted done to the truck and everyone made donations. Spare parts, etc. I believe they were challenged by a S10 forum to see which forum could build the baddest, fastest truck. It made me think how cool it would be if we did a Street Motivated Devastation build. Basically everyone on the forum get together and decide what would be cool and what general equiptment to use. Then choose a guy that knows his stuff and that has a spare vehicle and donate parts to him that we don't use anymore. Maybe even several members could help out on the build. Maybe if there are any painters on here do a SMD theme on the vehicle. And have a SMD mascot sorta. I dunno just a random thought. What do you guys think? 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
LoudBlazer Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 Thats sounds cool! I would love to see that happen 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
droopy89 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 So we can have a fuzzy mascot? 1997 S10 EC Whats in it 106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat DB Elec. 250 amp alt. HC800&HC1400 MLA Module Alpine 9886 Knukonceptz wires Clarion EQS746 poopy Alpine door co-ax's Change IS Coming
Neo_frog Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I think that's a kick ass idea. I'm down. I think my stock of extra wire would cover any system that goes in. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
BigPimpin91 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 You're on RPS too? What's your username? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Sampsonite Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I got the car! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
00_XJ Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 I think it'd be tight too. When I say a spare vehicle I don't mean someone with 08 Mercedes let the forum decide what goes in their vehicle lol. The guys on the forum used like a 85 Non Running Ranger that the guy got for like 200 bucks and threw a small block v8 in it that some one donated then other people donated stuff to give it a few extra ponies. We have a 98 Caravan that we only use on vacation that would be perfect for this but I don't think my parents would be down to let me donate it lol. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
00_XJ Posted December 30, 2008 Author Report Posted December 30, 2008 You're on RPS too? What's your username? I don't get on there often. Just to lurch or when my Ranger is giving me problems and I don't know whats up. But it's the same as my SMD username "JGod" 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
BigPimpin91 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I don't get on there often. Just to lurch or when my Ranger is giving me problems and I don't know whats up. But it's the same as my SMD username "JGod"Same, LoL.I have about 3 ft of 8 Gauge. 16ish ft of 16gauge. You cover shipping. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
mrwigglezdj Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 i nomanate useage of my Van lol Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.