Please Dont Drink And Drive

Guys, Im just asking that non of you drink and drive, Its extremely stupid and dangerous. My Good friend just died dec 26 after he went through a ditch and hit a pole, he died shortly afterward. he was only 19, a good kid and was always looking out for other people. Him and i both played football in high school and now we both played football in college. at Rose - Hulman.

He only had a few beers and thought he was good, Ended up something happened no one knows what there were skid marks and then he went off the road.

I dont have a problem with drinking. Just be responsible.

It can happen to anyone. So please don't do it.

You all have probably heard this junk before. Sorry.

YYEAH BRO... i telll that to everyone too...and at partys when i see people i know drinking and about to drive home but they dont listen.. i was in a car for 2 trees and a ditch all different accidents by driving with drunk people...sorry for your loss bro some people just never learn their lesson until its too late

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I've been clean and sober for over 6 years now...so I volunteer to be the designated driver whenever possible, gotta look out for your people ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

you do know everywhere in the USA if your too drunk to drive you call a cab and get a free ride home... MADD pays for it...know your limits and you should be ok...i get drunk every single night(bartender its free alcohol) and drive all the time, its all how you handle it, i seem to do quite well

you do know everywhere in the USA if your too drunk to drive you call a cab and get a free ride home... MADD pays for it...know your limits and you should be ok...i get drunk every single night(bartender its free alcohol) and drive all the time, its all how you handle it, i seem to do quite well

Wow you're cool.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

only takes one fuck up to kill someone

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Just a quick F.Y.I.

Vehicular slaughter is still murder. If you don't mind living with the grudge that you took an innocents person life and spending your life in prison while some big guy named Bubba cuddles you at night then keep doing what you are doing.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

But seriously, I never drink knowing I can't crash there and have to drive home. Hell one time I got shit faced, called my dad to come pick me up, got bitched out the whole way home and he took everything in my life a way for a month and I'd still do it again in a heartbeat before I'd get behid the wheel.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz