Second Skin Audio

Recone A Type R?

Iam sure someone recones them, check there tech helpline

If not...... Iam sure there are ways around that, no need to toss a sub just cause the coil is fried

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam sure someone recones them, check there tech helpline

If not...... Iam sure there are ways around that, no need to toss a sub just cause the coil is fried

Exactly. I seem to suck at finding a recone kit or anyone who can point me in that direction. I loved the way it sounded but I hit it too hard(built the enclosure, bumped it hard as hell then deployed) on a Directed 1500d. I hope someone knows where to get parts or compatible parts.

chances are you wont find any oem parts. your best bet is to go to a company like Fi and ask them if they can create you a recone kit. for about 120 bucks

with that cost of recone it may be in your best interest to just get another one and not run it off 1200rms if this is happening

chances are you wont find any oem parts. your best bet is to go to a company like Fi and ask them if they can create you a recone kit. for about 120 bucks

with that cost of recone it may be in your best interest to just get another one and not run it off 1200rms if this is happening

I know. I was going to Iraq again and wanted to hear it bang. It held up pretty well. I didn't even think about the sub until I moved back to NC (Army) and decided to try out my new Fluke. Turned out to be fucked. So if I get with FI or another reputable manufacturer They may be able to send me what I need for less than the cost of a new sub? I can dig that. Plus I would have something a little different.

I know. I was going to Iraq again and wanted to hear it bang. It held up pretty well. I didn't even think about the sub until I moved back to NC (Army) and decided to try out my new Fluke. Turned out to be fucked. So if I get with FI or another reputable manufacturer They may be able to send me what I need for less than the cost of a new sub? I can dig that. Plus I would have something a little different.

You may be able to find one with a major manufacturer, but some companies (like DD) require you to provide pictures of the sub to get a recone, so that you don't have a bybrid like what you want.

It also depends on the basket layout.