What Up I've been along time follower of SMD MAFIA! and I'm just getting around to getting my pics up.....

Any Way My Name is Trevor I'm 18 and From Anchorage, Ak. I did most of the work after I had my first install from best buy that was 1 alpine amp don't even remember the wattage, but it was powering 1 single 12'' infinity in a ported box. Well 1 Year Later I'm currently Ranked 1 or 2 in Alaska for the loudest system.

I will start from the front of the car and work my way back

Under the Hood Battery #1: "yellow top" NGT Extreme DSCF1022.jpg

My Alternator is still stock its a work in progress

Deck: is a KenWood eXcelon

Doors: 4 KenWood KFC-P708 Don't have my own pics seeing as there in the door

Powering those 4 doors is a Alpine 4 Channel MRP-F550 amp pushing about 125watts to all 4 at 2ohms: DSCF1013.jpg

Under the back Seat behind Amp #1 is Battery #2: Another "Yellow Top" NGT Extreme DSCF1018.jpg

Amp #1: JL Audio 1000/1v2 going to 2 Alpine Type R 15's 500Watts apiece DSCF1015.jpg

Amp# 2: Another JL Audio 1000/1v2 going to another 2 Alpine Type R 15's again 500Watts apiece this time I have it mounted on the back of my stacked box DSCF1017.jpg

And Finally My Wall of 4 15'' Alpine Type R's: DSCF1001.jpg

Thats My Current Build I hope to get some Feedback on what you guys think.

The Only Picture I have left of my old build before I grew the balls and went to 4 15's

myhoe028.jpg

Trevor

Edited by AkPride

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

bumping, thats alil harsh huh?? we dont know if theres really that many people in Alaska who have car audio systems, thats not a bad set-up at all, and i bet it get pretty loud. he might actually be the loudest in Alaska... its not like hes in cali or florida

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

nice "yellow top" lol that one battery isnt going to support 2k+ watts especially with a stock alt.

are those subs facing back? if so, youre losing a lot of sound that way. you should build a custom box for them and do it right

I fixed it I have 2 batterys just sorta skipped the second one on accident I 4get its there cause of where its at.

And yes they are facing the back, I had one box facing the back, and one box angled facing toward the front and then i tried both facing up, still not as loud as I thought 4 15's should be. so I stacked them and gave up my back window and now to me and all my friends I personally think I gained a few more dbs and it defiantly has the shake of a small car, *it didn't as much be* so to me the best way I've found is to stack them facing the back about half foot- 3/4 of a foot from the rear door.

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Any one Help me out with Box Ideas/ sort of a step by step to building or a site to help me with what I should know about building one for my 4 15's?

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Ima be nice and not sage your 155db setup. (lol jk) You should start by looking up your subs specs on line. Find what kind of net space they need to have to be ported. Then find what frequency would be best to tune your box too accordin to the subs. After that decide what is an easier route for you to go with. Round ports or slot ports. (normaly round ports are easier as they require less building) Then only thing left to do is build it with 3/4" mdf and brad nail everything while using a realy good wood glue to attach all of your baffles. Then either silicone up all of your seems to air tight the box or put a thin layer of fiberglass across the entire inside of the box. Next carpet it or what ever else you feel best to furnish it with. In your suv subs up port back is normaly best. If your going to wall it off do subs forward with port over head. If your going to wall it then FUCKING wall it. Dont leave any seems between box and the side walls as you lose dbs this way. I suggest 45 degreeing all of your corners inside. If you dont know how to do that then look under the sub section as wasted ink did a tut on it that was stickied.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

find out what ohm your subs are and here you go page 4 are the specs on the subs

http://support.alpine-usa.com/products/doc...M_SWR-1542D.PDF

i built my enclosure using the specs from here and my 15s sounded pretty good. . well hope that helps. also do you got vids?

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I would put videos up but I want to find some one with a better camera cause when i film it all it sounds like shit so any ideas on camera/ better way to film then just sit in my truck?

I want to put a good vid up. not just a shit shit one.

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Ok guys enough with the CA.com attitude here. Provide constructive criticism and/or answer his fucking questions...period. If you can't do that...we will see you next week.

AKpride, my suggestion to you is that you try not to throw #'s around unless you have valid proof. I will leave it at that.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

if you want proof I will give you the number for the person who ran it and he can verify for you. but here is my first vid!!!!

Edited by AkPride

1 Alpine 500w.

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace