Well i was tired of the old ghetto setup so i decided to upgrade it. I have four 12" Xplods that are gonna be put in a 1997 pontiac sunfire. I have no box pictures yet but tomorrow my uncle is bringing over the wood and horse stands so ill get some pics of the box build tomorrow. Well here is what i have so far.

Here are the unboxed subwoofers

Posted Image

Closer view

Posted Image

Some silicon, wood glue, and screws

Posted Image

Notches i cut into the trunk wall so i can fit a bigger box in, it will be a sqeeze

Posted Image

Posted Image

My dremel i used

Posted Image

Posted Image

Toggle switch that turns on amp

Posted Image

That is it till i get the wood tomorrow.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

hey man its good to see more people my age on here. And about the sony's.... ive installed a few of them and hey ther isnt anything wrong with them at all. i def. wouldnt use them for spl but they definatly make good daily woofers for the price. u gotta start someware! good luck man!

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

why not go ported?give it a lil more bass to it.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Thanks, and yeah my parents will not let me spend to much money on subwoofers, they were fed up with bass even when i had one 12".

Im not going to port it because i dont know how big the port needs to be and all that mess.

Ill have alot of pics, i like taking pics of progress.

all right cool bro.do work son and make sum vids.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

damn that u in ur avy? u skinny bro go eat lol. its a good choice to stick with sealed, u prolly wouldnt have room for a ported box and u prolly wont like it cuz it will sound like poo, learn sum stuff then build a new box. good luck with the build.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Ill definetly have videos as soon as i can turn it on, if quick i can get some by tomorrow night if all goes well. If not there will be videos friday.

Yeah thats me in my avatar lol, and trust me i eat. Yeah im sticking with the sealed. myspace.com/bhsskaterbhs

Archived