One of the subs on the side where both arent playing may be bad. Take a DMM to each sub and check the resistance of each coil to check that its reading the right thing. example a 1 ohm coil should read 0.9-1.1 ohms. If its not in that ball park means you have a bad sub.

And is that plywood you used for your box? Should have used at least MDF. I see that box flexing like a mother fucker if all of them were working properly, especially if you play on upgrading amps.

what kind of wood is that?

I don't think it'll matter what kind of wood it is with only 250 sony watts, I have 300 Dual watts and I'm pretty sure I could make a box out of paper mache and have it work...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

xplod's work quite well when your 16 like I am haha, although I have my single 10 plugged up to amp thats in my room

but they dont come anywhere near the two 12 FI BL's I have now :):)

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

you should change your ava because it makes me sick to my stomach.

whens the last time you ate something? a week ago?

not to throw this thread the worng way but.. you gotta be fking kidding me. :nea:

Nice build though. I give props to people who rock theses subs. You can do pretty impressive things with these subs. lol.

ontop of the fact of how easy they are to power, AND price its definitely something nice for a daily driver! :good:

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Everything was free except for the glue and screws. I bought 2 of the subs a long time ago and got 2 for christmas, so i hardly spent any money.

All four subs work fine i just cant get both channels to work on my amps its driving me nuts.

I am very happy with how it sounds, i love it!

Tomorrow i will take pics of the finished cleaned up project its just to dark right now

Actually im going to pull the car in the garage right now and make a vid because my parents just left for a hockey game.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Everything was free except for the glue and screws. I bought 2 of the subs a long time ago and got 2 for christmas, so i hardly spent any money.

All four subs work fine i just cant get both channels to work on my amps its driving me nuts.

I am very happy with how it sounds, i love it!

Tomorrow i will take pics of the finished cleaned up project its just to dark right now

Actually im going to pull the car in the garage right now and make a vid because my parents just left for a hockey game.

hell ya son lmao, get that vid up.i remember my first 4 subs all sealed up.they were the blue coned jensens on a 4ch

American Bass*DC Power

Alright well i was making the vid in the garage and next thing you know the battery dies before i can process! I was so mad because it showed me almost getting hit by a broom pan that fell of a shelf.

But i have another vid of the first few minutes of play "only two door comps hooked up so no treb"

hold on i have to re upload it i fucked it up

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

did you get all 4 subs working? If not take a picture of your amp or tell me what kind it is so I can look into it. Some amps have a switch that turns it from 4 channel inputs to 2 channel inputs and gives you the ability to use 2channel rca's instead of 4channel.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived