Sonic Electronix

Hey guys,

Long time viewer and thought i would join up...Have a couple questions1) going to be building a wall in my 04 intrepid. any suggestions on what kind to build or how to build it 2)wheres a good site to get a high output alternator....Any help would be appreciated.

also what kind of subs shoul i use...i was thinking 4 15's but dont know what to go with yet.

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

*2 Kole PH1-4000ds on the subs

*2 Kole PH4-1400s on the highs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

Soon to be all Rockford punch highs

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

Heys guys,

Long time viewer and thought i would join up...Have a couple questions1) going to be building a wall in my 04 intrepid. any suggestions on what kind to build or how to build it 2)wheres a good site to get a high output alternator....Any help would be appreciated.

also what kind of subs shoul i use...i was thinking 4 15's but dont know what to go with yet.

Looks can be deceiving. You might have a really hard time fitting four 15s in there. It's possible, but measure some things out before jumping on that plan.

You can look at the Manufacturers Section in the forum and find an alt there. There are many to choose from.

Unless someone's had an Intrepid, it's hard to tell you what kind of wall to do, but most simple walls are ported with everything firing forward.

As far as how to build it, go to the Members Build/Show off section and look at how everybody does their cars. The best way to learn is doing research.

EDIT: Welcome to SMD

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Hey guys,

I have had a 250 amp alternator for about two years from excessiveamperage.com

Looks can be deceiving. You might have a really hard time fitting four 15s in there. It's possible, but measure some things out before jumping on that plan.

You can look at the Manufacturers Section in the forum and find an alt there. There are many to choose from.

Unless someone's had an Intrepid, it's hard to tell you what kind of wall to do, but most simple walls are ported with everything firing forward.

As far as how to build it, go to the Members Build/Show off section and look at how everybody does their cars. The best way to learn is doing research.

EDIT: Welcome to SMD

i agree with looks can be deceiving . the trunk looked like i could fit two 15's in it but i could only get one. Im going to do a lot of research before i jump into anything. just trying to get some ideas for the wall. kinda new at those.

I have had a 250 amp alternator for about two years from excessiveamperage.com

cool cool going to see what they offer and give them a call..

Thanks for the info guys.

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

if I can get 4 15's in a Toyota Camry you should be able to get 4 15s in a intrepid which is bigger.

CIMG0694.jpg

Looks good.

1998 GMC Jimmy

*4 15" Kicker CVRs

Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s

Infinity 4x6s

Rockford punch 3 1/2s

All 0ga wire

Big three

3 deep cycle batteries

if I can get 4 15's in a Toyota Camry you should be able to get 4 15s in a intrepid which is bigger.

CIMG0694.jpg

Yeah, but you're David. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived