Aright, soo yestarday I turn on my compter..blue screen saying

*****hardware malfunction

Call vendor

So I turn it back off then turn it on a again and it works fine nothign wrong then I turn it on again today same thing happens but this time it won't go back to normal soo keep tryin and it finally works then it happenes again it only works when it wants. But when it does work its perfectly fine.....help any computer nerds that can help?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

ive never heard a BSOD saying

"*****hardware malfunction

Call vendor

*****"

usually it says the usual message about if this happens again contact your administrator etc etc. then on the bottom it would give a STOP message or something like that along with (0xXXXXXXXXXXX...) a few times, X being numbers and/or letters.

but like james said, i would scan for malware/viruses/spyware etc. ive used malwarebytes and it works pretty well

Edited by Krannyman92

If it happens right after you turn it on (before windows starts) then your motherboard is probably on the way out.

If it happens after Windows starts then it's a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) and we need more information to work out what's causing it.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i have the same shit going on right now, in the lower right i'm getting a windows warning thing, that say's "warning! security report"

then on about how the computer is infected

it has shut down on me once or twice, and about 1/4 the times i start it up i get nothing and the comp does it's beep and freezes

i'm going to scan for spyware, malware, everything when i get home

sucks we both got hit

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

List more of what you're seeing in the blue screen. My team and I out in Iraq wrote a huge database with about 90% of all possible BSOD codes and the fixes for them.

All I need is the code at the bottom...

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i have the same shit going on right now, in the lower right i'm getting a windows warning thing, that say's "warning! security report"

then on about how the computer is infected

it has shut down on me once or twice, and about 1/4 the times i start it up i get nothing and the comp does it's beep and freezes

i'm going to scan for spyware, malware, everything when i get home

sucks we both got hit

That thing telling you that you're infected is a virus. Windows itself will never tell you that you have a virus...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

First off it starts and says a unchangable memory______ (can't remeber) has occured strike f1 to continue or f2 to go into setup utility then I clcik f1 and some times it goes to the place were it says start windows normally or last know configuration etc. (Sometimes it skips that) the windows thing loads with the bar then after that it goes to that blue screen and sometimes it lets me write my password and starts up and then the blue screen comes on again... there is no code on the blue screen at all.

Its a dell, it has dual core xeon 3.2ghz each

4g ram

200g hard drive

And its always been scanned with mcafee and iv used spybot search and destroy didn't come up with anything

And wat really ned is to keep EVERYTHING on that hard drive

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Im on my phone now so there's nothing I can do on my comp anymore the blue screen comes up 98% of the time and stays there

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg