So I Think I'm Gonna Sell Everything...

10 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with what I have?

• Keep it all, do a setup with what I have
    • Sell it all, go bigger later and save money

For those of you who don't know, i'm in the Army Reserve. I'll be gone this entire summer, so my truck will be useless to me and i'll be paying insurance for it to just sit here.

So I think i'm gonna sell everything that I have car audio wise, with the exception of my Fusion 4000D, I'd like to buy another one of those. :spiteful:

So I think I'm gonna sell everything else that I have, including my truck and try and go crazy when I get back from my AIT, something like 4 15's and 8kwatts rms. I'd like to pick up an s10 extreme or some little sports truck, but i dunno.

REASON BEING: I play tennis, its gonna get me to college, my parents have always helped me with insurance and cell bill during tennis season because i'm busy from 6 am until 7-8 pm everyday. So they decide since i'm "now an adult" so they don't want to help me this year. WTF is up with that? :censored:

Suggestions? I've changed my mind on this like 5 times.

if you could make your money back id say do it if you want to but summer is a long ways away without a car or truck i keep most of my stuff if i dont trade it for something bigger or better

I would sell my truck right before i leave, or try to. I would just try and sell everything else instead of letting it sit here. I come back about 2-3 weeks before classes in college start, so i won't have much time to get all my stuff in order, let alone try and sell a grand of audio equipment

Id sell the gear and if your not still paying on the truck either take the insurance off it or take it down to bare minimum. I believe Ive still got full coverage on my project car but I pay under $40 a month for it so its not bad and if I apsolutely have to I can put the drivers seat in and use it

since u wont have use for it sell it all and just have that money on the side u feel.. i would def do that

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If you truly enjoy car audio you'd go through with the build. Otherwise I say it's a cop out and you've wasted your time asking all the questions that you have as of recently. No real audio enthusiast is going to sell a setup that he is just getting ready to put into his vehicle and do without for almost 8 months. Are you crazy? :01nocomment8so:

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

If you truly enjoy car audio you'd go through with the build. Otherwise I say it's a cop out and you've wasted your time asking all the questions that you have as of recently. No real audio enthusiast is going to sell a setup that he is just getting ready to put into his vehicle and do without for almost 8 months. Are you crazy? :01nocomment8so:

im with him, install it, keep it and enjoy it.

to be honest i wish i would of kept my shitty 12 inch duals and lanzar amp to atleast have some bump.

i think youll regret it if you do.

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

For those of you who don't know, i'm in the Army Reserve. I'll be gone this entire summer, so my truck will be useless to me and i'll be paying insurance for it to just sit here.

So I think i'm gonna sell everything that I have car audio wise, with the exception of my Fusion 4000D, I'd like to buy another one of those. :spiteful:

So I think I'm gonna sell everything else that I have, including my truck and try and go crazy when I get back from my AIT, something like 4 15's and 8kwatts rms. I'd like to pick up an s10 extreme or some little sports truck, but i dunno.

REASON BEING: I play tennis, its gonna get me to college, my parents have always helped me with insurance and cell bill during tennis season because i'm busy from 6 am until 7-8 pm everyday. So they decide since i'm "now an adult" so they don't want to help me this year. WTF is up with that? :censored:

Suggestions? I've changed my mind on this like 5 times.

those 2 statements answered themselves. congrats on going to AIT. have fun. it might be hard but you cah have alot of fun and make some lifelong friends. i say sell it. you are gonna have a little bt of money stock piled after AIT anf you are deff gonna want to spend it when you get home.

----reference's----

meade916

i am a real car audio enthusiast but if someone offered me the right amount for my equipment i would sell it. but, it would have to be retail for me to do it though.

----reference's----

meade916