Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

sorry if this is a repost but I searched and couldnt find any.....this game had me addicted for 5 days straight....I just beat it 45 minutes ago and it still got me on how awesome it is......really well put together and literally like playing your own horror movie....not to mention the huge twist at the end....but hopefully now I can get back to my builds haha...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

i played the demo of ps3...and i didnt like it. graphics looked amazing and the weapons are kick ass, but i did not like the controls one bit. too slow for me and i kept dying :P so i deleted it

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...