Sundown Audio

Dunno what kind of amp i should get?.............Help

alpine

I have 4-12s Alpine Type-Rs 4ohm + 4ohm DVC and i wanna run roughly 600-800 watts to each sub.What kind of amp should i get? If you think i should put more or less wattage into them please tell me a different amp to get.                             

Thanks, Joe                               

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Well you ain't gonna find a 2k rms amp for $0.....LoL. Ummm....and for $500 I'm not too sure either. You may be able to get 2 1k at 1ohm amps for that much if you make a good deal with someone, but I'd rather just run one amp myself. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I come accross anything in that price range. When are you wanting to buy it??

Ok...the RMS for each sub is 500. Stick with that. How much do you wanna spend on an amp?? You need an amp that does 2000rms at 2ohms.

nah type rs like alot of power

500 isnt gonna do much for them

try to find 2 pa3000dbs or bxi/bx2005s run each at 1ohm

if you want more of a quality amp get a kx2500.1 (i know someone selling one for 450 shipped if your intrested)

birthsheet says 2960watts @ 2ohms

supersweet.gif

Ok...the RMS for each sub is 500. Stick with that. How much do you wanna spend on an amp?? You need an amp that does 2000rms at 2ohms.

if you want more of a quality amp get a kx2500.1 (i know someone selling one for 450 shipped if your intrested)

i woudnt recommend putting 1k per type R for the average (not baby my system) people  ask any of the guys running Type R's you have to play then for a bit then let them cool and all that bullcrap, no thanks if you ask me

ok you're telling him to put 2000-2300rms to each sub....then saying to do 1500 for each sub...you're nuts. the type r 12's are only 500rms and 1000max.......there ain't no damn way those would last daily on that much power...

ok you're telling him to put 2000-2300rms to each sub....then saying to do 1500 for each sub...you're nuts. the type r 12's are only 500rms and 1000max.......there ain't no damn way those would last daily on that much power...

bens used to seeing the TCAb crew run triple RMS on them, guess he doesnt realise they have to baby the crap out of them