i used to have wheel adapters on the camaro... used them for over a year and lets just say im not the best driver (i like peeling out in a rwd what can i say) Anyway they were on the back tires only and i torqued them once when i put them on... never felt any vibrations or anything else... i thought about doing the same with my cobalt (bolt pattern is a bitch finding rims)but i didnt want the wheels to stick out any more then stock. good thing i didnt because i finally found awsome rims in my bolt pattern.

Anyway the choice of wheel adapters is entirely up to you... but if you get them get the real ones not the pep boys bull shit that will fuck up your car.

http://www.skulte.com/adapters.html

I got them from the above site because they had alot of info on camaros. I also loved their customer service

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i'd say best thing is just buy new rotors but 6 lug ones. you'll save money too

thats a possibly good idea, i dont know about your ride, however with my mazda, i know your can swap the whole spindle rotor and what not, which changes it to a 5  lug....

.. sorry i assumed he bought them new, my bad....

wait are you talking about brake rotors? wouldnt you have to change the actual hub to change bolt patterns?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer