Sonic Electronix

:hairtrick:ok well i am new as u cna prolly tell welll i have just now been getting big into audio and i have a lil of my own but nothing big but ima bout to change this i want to ask about the SMD tahoe how much does he have in it ?

$

subs

amps

crossovers?

just really wanted to see what ima bout to spend when i do my van and i wanted to see if you all can answer this

what is the hardest hitting speakers out of my top five im listing

1.mtx 12" 9500

2. FI 12"btl

3. jl audio 12" w3

4. Kicker comps 12"

5.kicker solorbaric L7

be sure to add the hardest hitting out of them and or more if i left any out that i havent heard

i want to keep them 12" subs i like to hit hard listen to rap so mostly highs and lows but it can be mid too

and what type of amps do you all prefer

i wanna hook up about 8 subs of one of the sub choices above

what type of ampsdo i run ?

thanx chris2low :hairtrick:

TRUNK BUMPIN' AUDIO

DC level 5s are always good !!

the SMD hoe has 4 18" FI BTLs and 4 RF 4k's he has alot more equipment in it but i dont know what else !

RF amps are always good as well since they make great stuff !! but amp wise you have alot of stuff thats out that is good

Sundown - Diablo audio technologies - they make great amps

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

see i wanna get into the under ground audio like the shit u never can find at local dealers FI and alot of the others cause every one arround here rolls kicker JL's or POLK

i have mtx'S but not the best but it still bumps but i wanna be heard down the block ya know what i meen lol big bass

there is a van at our local delars all riino lined with 12 12"L7 kickser solo barics and like a shit load of amps and digital dash shit ill post pics in a min

TRUNK BUMPIN' AUDIO

Well, where im at no one rocks DCs and i have their level 4s and they knock! i scare alot of people with it cuz people around my area arnt bass heads like me. i say rock the DCs or you can even rock atomic or Digital designs.. im sure not alot of people know bout them in your area then!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

1. DD 95 Series

2. Atomic APX

3. RE XXX

4. RE MT

5. DD 35 series

But hey, they're only the ones that I've heard.

EDIT: Ooops, out of your list?

1. Fi BTL

2. MTX 9500

3. Kicker L7

4. Kicker Comp

5. JL W3

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!