thanks for dissin the floor mats... * walking out to throw them in the dumpster* HAHA yea right im calling those the manmats :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

pm sent back vic. and the floor mats are fire bro :01nocomment8so: , you need to find the matching ones for the front!!! ha ha

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

sorry i caught this late- sry for the loss but congrats on the car it says a lot what your doing and i wish i could help :friends:

-Drew

can i haz teh floor mats?

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

pm sent back vic. and the floor mats are fire bro :01nocomment8so: , you need to find the matching ones for the front!!! ha ha
thanks!!

TO DO LIST

1. find matching floor mats for front

2. :unknw:

sorry i caught this late- sry for the loss but congrats on the car it says a lot what your doing and i wish i could help :friends:

-Drew

can i haz teh floor mats?

thanks drew

:aggressive: back off the floor mats foo :friends:

/Rant

Sorry about your loss John! I'm sure it is very hard for you to lose your Grandmother, my sincerest condolences goes out to you and your family!

You did a very good thing for your family, if you don't have family...you have nothing. It shows that you love your family and would do anything for your family. You did the right thing!

Good luck with the Kidney Stone, trust me, I know it hurts! Are they going to break the up so that you can pass it?

you are truely a great man and i give my condolences to you and your family. I hope everything is ok with them. it is great what your aunt did for you.. and it just shows how some family can be the best thing in the world to people you never want to talk to.

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Sorry about your loss, I know what its like to have relatives like that.

My parents were helping out my grandpa (had alzheimers) for like 4 years before he passed away. Brought him plates of food every night, because he would just eat garbage food all the time. None of my other relatives even so much as visited him. One of my relatives was going around telling everyone we were taking all his money, and before he died, we found out he got my grandpa to switch his will over to 100% to him.

I'm glad to see something good came out of your kindness. That's a pretty nice looking car.

Sorry about your loss John! I'm sure it is very hard for you to lose your Grandmother, my sincerest condolences goes out to you and your family!

You did a very good thing for your family, if you don't have family...you have nothing. It shows that you love your family and would do anything for your family. You did the right thing!

Good luck with the Kidney Stone, trust me, I know it hurts! Are they going to break the up so that you can pass it?

i feel for you! this is my first time and im praying it never happens again, what they did was put a stent in because the stone is to big to exit my kidney. i go in today for an ultrasound to see if it moved, if it did then we set another apt to have it zapped so its smaller (mine is larger than most) if it hasnt passed were going to talk about real surgery to get it out.. im hoping it came out. im sure u know what im talking about.

Damn dude, I respect what you did. That takes a lot in a person to do that. You are a good guy vic. Wish more people were like you.

thanks bro, it took a lot of realizing for me to become this way. i was selfish at one time to.

you are truely a great man and i give my condolences to you and your family. I hope everything is ok with them. it is great what your aunt did for you.. and it just shows how some family can be the best thing in the world to people you never want to talk to.

i always say family can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Sorry about your loss, I know what its like to have relatives like that.

My parents were helping out my grandpa (had alzheimers) for like 4 years before he passed away. Brought him plates of food every night, because he would just eat garbage food all the time. None of my other relatives even so much as visited him. One of my relatives was going around telling everyone we were taking all his money, and before he died, we found out he got my grandpa to switch his will over to 100% to him.

I'm glad to see something good came out of your kindness. That's a pretty nice looking car.

sounds like one of my aunts, it really sucks that someone can treat their own family like that. i just say oh well and continue to live my life being happy with what little i have, while they have it all and are still miserable.

/Rant