Justin Posted January 9, 2009 Report Posted January 9, 2009 What would be a good palce to start for a box four 4 l7 15's for spl? I need to figure out cubs and port size? 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
Justin Posted January 9, 2009 Author Report Posted January 9, 2009 Also this is going to be for a pt cusier. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
solo z Posted January 9, 2009 Report Posted January 9, 2009 I know one thing....ported L7's require a HUGE chamber. I would say atleast close to 4cubes each optimum. That's a lot to cram in a PT cruiser
korey_hofer Posted January 9, 2009 Report Posted January 9, 2009 15 ft I have 2 in 7.5 and they sound great previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
fischy fisch Posted January 9, 2009 Report Posted January 9, 2009 kicker book says anywhere from 3-6cu on each 15 so but for spl about 3.5cu per sub lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Justin Posted January 9, 2009 Author Report Posted January 9, 2009 lets say 16 after port and sub displacement what kind port area? 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.