8 Volt Batts Wiring To 16 Volts

so like this?

batts.jpg

and yes i know theres only 12 in the pic i have to do 4 ontop of the rest and didnt feel like putting them in the pic

the way before works. this way works too, but you dont really need the second set of bars

i figured instead of using bars to connect batts from bank 1 to bank 2 i'm going to use some 0 gauge wire to connect them because i have like 80 feet of it just chillin on my garage floor

heres for the guys who said there was only 12 batts

batts1.jpg

2-2.jpg

better pic

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i figured instead of using bars to connect batts from bank 1 to bank 2 i'm going to use some 0 gauge wire to connect them because i have like 80 feet of it just chillin on my garage floor

heres for the guys who said there was only 12 batts

batts1.jpg

it's right and it'll work but that fn sketchup is confusing. took me a couple of secs looking at it.

looks good though.

thanks alot guys

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0