Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

its wat he wanted to do....

true and i feel bad for the guy,but his issues are prob with his amp,and at this point his amp is not very reliable...the only point i make is cea compliant or not does not constitute a quality product that will be reliable it only denotes it will provide the power advertised at the resistance advertised..CEA,does not measure reliability

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

wait!!!! did u just say i didnt know what i was doing....... lol...... funny. i myself would never buy a sony amp, i gave my uncle a choice between amps in his price range and he likes sony so i got him that one, its personal preference is why he chose it. i finally did get everything to work, i luckly had an inline converter layin around so we used that.

money factor is funny, because u wasted money on w7's, im not hating they are good subs but there are so much better for the money. but to say i know nothing about car audio because i got my uncle a sony amp is bullshit, im not saying i know everything about car audio but i know my shit. id put my brothers $300 stereo against ur 140db any day, if u have money to waste it on w7's kudos to you. for the price u payed u should be hitting a shit load more then 140db.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

wait!!!! did u just say i didnt know what i was doing....... lol...... funny. i myself would never buy a sony amp, i gave my uncle a choice between amps in his price range and he likes sony so i got him that one, its personal preference is why he chose it. i finally did get everything to work, i luckly had an inline converter layin around so we used that.

money factor is funny, because u wasted money on w7's, im not hating they are good subs but there are so much better for the money. but to say i know nothing about car audio because i got my uncle a sony amp is bullshit, im not saying i know everything about car audio but i know my shit. id put my brothers $300 stereo against ur 140db any day, if u have money to waste it on w7's kudos to you. for the price u payed u should be hitting a shit load more then 140db.

true dat