What Does Sq Stand For

killer_spirll

logo whore? ive probably owned more audio then you've even seen, i speak from experience with all of them, do you own any of these amps that your quick to sit here and slap down?

but then again all of us dont use SUBwoofers for midbass when you can have a real midbass with some balls behind it like a hertz set. i have a very open mind it just gets old that near every post you post is complete bullshit and alot of dont knows will read what you post and assume your correct when in fact your very far from it.

But as you say, lets agree to disagree

:D I love this guy, he keeps it real

You sir fail time after time...You need to stop with the bs seriously. There are some people who use this forum to learn and you fill their heads with nonsense. Im sick of going onto threads and seeing you giving people terrible advice. Like the time you tried to convince everyone you can run 2 SAZ3000's off of a stock alt and a MLA mod. Linky

And to call comeone a logo whore when they run the best of the best equipment. Or best given certain circumstances. Stuff that most of us...and probably you would love to own. A logo whore is one of those guys who gets on here and shouts "DC FTMFW!"

Come on...most of our girlfriends could give better advice.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

You sir fail time after time...You need to stop with the bs seriously. There are some people who use this forum to learn and you fill their heads with nonsense. Im sick of going onto threads and seeing you giving people terrible advice. Like the time you tried to convince everyone you can run 2 SAZ3000's off of a stock alt and a MLA mod. Linky

And to call comeone a logo whore when they run the best of the best equipment. Or best given certain circumstances. Stuff that most of us...and probably you would love to own. A logo whore is one of those guys who gets on here and shouts "DC FTMFW!"

Come on...most of our girlfriends could give better advice.

1. i did not say Logo Whore

I said Logo SNOBB ( would not want you as a wittness in court )

2. please feel free to explain how i manage to run 2x SAZ 3000d amps on

2x NSB batterys and a stock Alt without frying the board for almost 2yrs stright now...MLA

well there is another battery in the stock location., if you like i can post a pic :)

3. was not trying start a war over SQ here / I feel there is Equipment out there that

sounds just as good if not better that the afore mentioned LOGO SQ SNOBB brands.

4. seems you are looking for any reason to discredit me reguardless of what i say

dont really have to look for a reason to make you look bad you do good enough without me trying to dig.

those logos your so against have proven time and time again that they are expersive for a reason, im pretty much done in the thread just kinda irritates me when stupidity spreads like that and then next thing you know we have 30 people saying audison and focal are just a label that your paying for.

Just like in your eyes DD is just a label your paying for they arent worth the money i totally disagree with that statment as well.

You throw blanket statments out there and of course your going to get picked apart

Please make a solid suggestion as to what amp I should put up against an audison.

I have already been down the sundown route via a/b against an audison and sundown lost.

Not saying it sounded bad, but it was not in the same ballpark.

So, instead of beating around the proverbial bush. Go ahead and speak your mind.

Call me a sq snobb all you want... You Internet brand/bandwagon ridin noob.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

dont really have to look for a reason to make you look bad you do good enough without me trying to dig.

those logos your so against have proven time and time again that they are expersive for a reason, im pretty much done in the thread just kinda irritates me when stupidity spreads like that and then next thing you know we have 30 people saying audison and focal are just a label that your paying for.

Just like in your eyes DD is just a label your paying for they arent worth the money i totally disagree with that statment as well.

You throw blanket statments out there and of course your going to get picked apart

I have sat in SQ cars built by Todd Zire

I have sat in Team JBL's SQ

I have sat in the team Cadience SQ car on more than once,

and can't remember them having those overpriced, toys you are so fond of.

all odf these cars won @ finals @ one point or another...

have also sat in SQ car with all Focal speakers & Sub, had Audison amps,

sounded Nice but dont think they got there moneys worth

try and remember everyone is not going to like your flavor of icecream

Please make a solid suggestion as to what amp I should put up against an audison.

I have already been down the sundown route via a/b against an audison and sundown lost.

Not saying it sounded bad, but it was not in the same ballpark.

So, instead of beating around the proverbial bush. Go ahead and speak your mind.

Call me a sq snobb all you want... You Internet brand/bandwagon ridin noob.

Ppi Pc 800.4

anyone with a Tiny subwoofer /that paid way too much for it / convinced it's the stuff

or you can just tell the judge you have all FOCAL & AUDISON and WIN

without having to even play your system... and have your amps sitting on the ground

next to the car till trophys are handed out, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

what is really means is you cant get it up over 130db :rolleyes:

do i sound Bitter ???

Im a lil hacked off the the SQ SNOBBS that think my system cant be clean & clear cuss i own an 18" sub with a lot of power

I do think it all comes down to INSTALL... PLACEMENT... and a few decent pieces of equipment... :friends:

hahahahaha it all comes down to how as the most toys when the die i.e more power the better

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges