New Fi 22" Baskets

AI James

I don't believe the AA SMD's will be out in 22 for a while so he said he would throw the 18s in so he would have a break and not have to make a new box...but who really knows?

Oh, i thought i read somewhere that he was gonna be building a new box ? :unknw: Maybe i'm just seeing shit though :D wouldn't be the first time. :rolleyes:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Oh, i thought i read somewhere that he was gonna be building a new box ? :unknw: Maybe i'm just seeing shit though :D wouldn't be the first time. :rolleyes:

Nah I thought that too but I saw a thread yesterday that Steve posted something about no new box for a little while. But hey, we might all be seeing things :blink:

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I read that too, bout building a new box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I hope he builds a new one...Steve's builds are always ridiculous.

Yes they are. Maybe since the Hoopty is gone we might be seeing something new. At least I hope!

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

I'm sure this is gonna raise the bar now, the top shelf companies will surely be coming out with something to compete with this.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

well, hell, there is the Jack Hammer 24" now lol

hahahaah

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well, hell, there is the Jack Hammer 24" now lol

hahahaah

Yeah but MTX = Poo. IMO

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

steve said he built his box with swapable ports when he useto compete with it and he said he's gunna try the 18's in it first cause he said its close to the recomendations for the smds, would be sick if he did a new box cause hes almost ripped that box appart with the btls as it is, but theres always the civic :unknw: 2 22's in the civic would be sick :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah but MTX = Poo. IMO

That was more along the lines of a joke

no need for a 300lbs woofer, unless its doing 170db by itself.. lol

sundown.jpg

Archived