Another Format

IMO its about time that some people start stepping their game up with the quality of the install in the looks department ...a lot of them are loud as hell,lets see them look as good as they are loud though!

i like this format. its more of a daily driver system kind of thing

^^^^x2 i remember many boxes when i was young that were spray-painted with early 90's graphics heartbeats etc . and if its the oak look...stain and clear it. lets bring some "damn that looks great" back in the same paragraph as "holy shit that is loud"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

When I came up with this format I never intended it to be for beginners, that is what street stock and street class is for. I intended it to be for people who know what they are doing and want to build truly bad ass systems that are talked about long after the show. They generate tremendous hype these type of ground pounders.

My frequency point modifier is there because the lower you tune the harder it is to keep the big numbers on the meter and if you can make a system that goes loud and low you should be rewarded for it(hence the point system). And when Iwas testing this format out I realized that alot of the vehicles scored close to the same score right from low tuned daily drivers right up to semi extreme vehicles. Thus allowing for much fewer classes.

As far as the no bare wood, I am sure if there was an amature class made the no bare wood could be removed but in the end a finished vehicle looks ALOT better on everyone at the show. Wayne is reviewing this right now to see if it fits somewhere in psyclone format so we will see. Currently I just call it dB Dons All Out SPL Challange as there is no real name for it currently.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

-Donald Hebig

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder