Went to a local gun show on sunday and picked up a remington 870 magnum... whata nice gun. Also came with the smooth bore slug barrel... for $300. Not a bad pickup.

Pic:

100_0663.jpg

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

You do realized that slug barrel alone is worth about $250 Ive got an 870 wood grain version and I went with the field barrel I went back to see how much a slug barrel would run and it was almost $300 which is more than I even paid for the gun brand new

Edited by Aaron813

damn, my mossberg cost 300 and only came with a pistol grip :angry:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Didn't mean to type picking in the title, was supposed to be picked. There was alot of 870s in the 200-250 range... but they didn't have the slug barrel with them, and alot were wood grain. I happen to see this one sitting next to a benelli supernova i was checking out, and couldn't turn it down with both barrels for $300.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Didn't mean to type picking in the title, was supposed to be picked. There was alot of 870s in the 200-250 range... but they didn't have the slug barrel with them, and alot were wood grain. I happen to see this one sitting next to a benelli supernova i was checking out, and couldn't turn it down with both barrels for $300.

ya 870s are great guns do you hunt or do you plan on hunting with this gun

ya 870s are great guns do you hunt or do you plan on hunting with this gun

We do alot of small game hunting, and I just applied for a turkey permit for this season. Might take it deer hunting in the lower part of the state... not sure.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

LESSON go to your local police auction they sell tach shit CHEAP... and its always taken care of... (the police auctions will still be there after obama bans guns so it will still be a source for it) .(my uncle is just going to buy guns and sell them through his station... just to show obama up)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

im hopeing to get a high power pistol for hunting this summer. with a scope on it

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

im hopeing to get a high power pistol for hunting this summer. with a scope on it

idk if you will be able to get one.. if you do i give you props lol i only got a damn mossberg... i love my 22s..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

LESSON go to your local police auction they sell tach shit CHEAP... and its always taken care of... (the police auctions will still be there after obama bans guns so it will still be a source for it) .(my uncle is just going to buy guns and sell them through his station... just to show obama up)

DNR auctions are cheap... and if the sale of semi-automatic rifles is banned... cops aren't going to be selling them.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995