We do alot of small game hunting, and I just applied for a turkey permit for this season. Might take it deer hunting in the lower part of the state... not sure.

870s are great guns for deer hunting wait till you get a turkey load thru that gun youll be wishing you didnt Ive got a Nova for turkey hunting with comfort tech and it still kicks pretty damm hard with a turkey load

the local places around me have some nice handguns though. and if some kind of ban shall go into affect ive got alot of people who have hunting handguns i could buy. so its all good. obama better not ban the sale of any kind of gun. cause if it fucks with my hunting im gonna be sooo pissed. he obvously must not hunt if hes gonna try to ban some shit i take it. i love semi auto guns for hunting. especialy a 7.62x39 sks. small round but you can put alot out very fast. and they are cheap to buy and the ammo is cheap too

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

the local places around me have some nice handguns though. and if some kind of ban shall go into affect ive got alot of people who have hunting handguns i could buy. so its all good. obama better not ban the sale of any kind of gun. cause if it fucks with my hunting im gonna be sooo pissed. he obvously must not hunt if hes gonna try to ban some shit i take it. i love semi auto guns for hunting. especialy a 7.62x39 sks. small round but you can put alot out very fast. and they are cheap to buy and the ammo is cheap too

That is a main factor if he wants to ban guns hunting isnt going out and shooting all the animals with a an sks asault rifle those are the kind of reasons he would want to ban rifles semi auto is one thing ive got semi auto high power rifles but going out with an sks and "spraying" all the animals you can is just being a jackass in my opinion

That is a main factor if he wants to ban guns hunting isnt going out and shooting all the animals with a an sks asault rifle those are the kind of reasons he would want to ban rifles semi auto is one thing ive got semi auto high power rifles but going out with an sks and "spraying" all the animals you can is just being a jackass in my opinion

I agree. I have a friend who asked me if I wanted to go spot lighting with a .22 :01nocomment8so: . Some people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

werd... if you can't make the first shot count, you're an ass hole. Put the animal out of it's suffering with one shot, why the fuck spray it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

im not gonna spray it. thats fucked up to do. but im saying that if you need to you can unload quickly.and id rather hunt with a lower powered rifle with holow tips then a high power one. i have a great fear of hights. and when im in my tree stand im not the calmest perseon there is and so shooting a high powered rigle isnt something id like to try. now once i conquer my fear of highs then why not. but the sks is a great hunting rifle IMO. id like to be able to shoot the deer and put it out of its misery with a nice high powered rifle. that will come one day my friend. ive only had exsperience with an 8mm german mouser and the sks i was talking about as fas as hunting goes. ive shot 20 and 12 gauge shotguns. but not from a tree stand. and ive also shotten a 300 winmag. god thats a sweet round to shoot. but back to what i was saying. im against going out and spraying the woods with ammo. thats wrong. thats not hunting. its slaughtering basicaly.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.