What Say You, Competitors?

We're listening. What classes in db drag do you compete in and are going to compete in. Rule changes are happening so what classes are to remain?

Post your name and class(s) you pledge to

certified2small.jpg

08 World Finals Judge - Laughlin

07 World Finals Judge - San Mateo

Team Treo

46049a0.jpg

b9027a13.jpg

www.myspace.com/boominaudio

Classes should stay the same...I already feel slapped in the face after I make it to support 2 finals now they gonna move them 2k miles farther!

I pledge to ask for my membership money back.....Now they are taking World Finals away and removing my class lol. The Cd's and stickers aren't worth 50 buxs to me! I competed in the (soon gone class c)? I will wait and see but changes every year damn!!

I pledge to attend a finals that is a show, a production, a building filled with both competitors and spectators, No matter where the location.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im in superstreet 3-4

make it to where you can use an MP3 player in db drag. i know a lot of people that have cds that skip at higher volumes including myself. and if you pull out your cd player i heard it puts you in extreme classs. let us use an MP3 player. and whats the point of having people sit out of their vehicle for db drag and do a quick burp when they can sit in there vehicle for bass race and blast away for longer (given they just burp in db drag).

i pledge to make it to more east coast shows given there will be bass race. db drag im losing interest in because i have skipping problems.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think we will keep re inventing the classes and there will always still be a large majority of people disapointed. I believe they should leave bass race alone and leave that unlimited install. its all about controlling your volume.

I think the most important classes that need cleaning up are the street A and b classes. For the guys who come up with curiousity to any show and want to compete, and get thrown into an unfair class because they have two batterys or one too many 12's. I think the street class needs to be limited fuse amperage count. if you can run your system with a 100 amp fuse, let them be in the first class anything over 100 amps is the other class above that. In california we have alot of street competitors who get thrown into unfair classes because they dont know the rule book. I think we need a "roll in" class. People are not Db drag members but just want to compete in the competition.

Edited by FreelandKustomz

The problem with roll in or stock classes is the judges allowing people thay they know shouldn't be in that class. Drag and usaci both have allowed it

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dbDrag dosnt have a pro vs consumer class we I personally havent allowed it. but I think this street stock class will make freelandKustoms happy if we do the clamping thing. And with the alternative formate mentioned in another thread you guys that want to go all out will have a place to play also.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Yeah, its to keep the majority of the people happy. alot of people want to compete but see the class they would qualify for and deciede not too. I think to get them competing period will get them hooked. Thats what we need. The young blood. Its hard to build a respectable system working a job when your 16-20 years old. Those are the ones we need to get hooked. This sport needs growth, and the children are our future! haha thats something wayne really needs to take into account.

I love mini street. I wish they would allow that at more events. I dont see why at 2x and 3x events, its not even allowed period and thats just fucking stupid. It allows for people just starting out to get a feel for things with a tone, one amp, one sub and one extra battery. I have been in that class for two years and have grown to like it a lot.