Jump to content

Sema!!


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have three trucks (not mine, but my customers) that will be in the trade show part of things... 1st is a 2008 Ford F350 super duty, it will be in the Interco/Super swamper booth! next is a 2007 Chevy 3500 dually, it will be in the American Racing booth! then last a 2005 H2 this one is probably my favorite of all, most of you have seen it... its the big yellow Gibson Exhuast H2, my boy Simon ownes it and we did all the suspension work and tires/wheels!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

  • 1 month later...
Posted

If you have not gone to SEMA it is a blast. I go every year. I have taken vehicles the last 3 years as well. I will tell you this. You can not see everything in a couple days. I take the first couple days to go meet with all my sponsors and pay my dues. Without them alot of it wouldnt be possible. Then I take the last couple days to walk around and see new products and companies that I would like to use in the future. I do alot of networking there that is for sure.

Posted

Sema is definately a big venue. Lost of stuff to do not only inside the show but outside as well. Various car shows and gathering throughout the time Sema is going.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Posted

quit lying out your ass. anyone who had passes to go to sema would go instead of working on a ps2 cubby hole.

LMAO! :lol:

I'd love to go to SEMA one day, fuck whatever else I got to do.

Posted

i have three trucks (not mine, but my customers) that will be in the trade show part of things... 1st is a 2008 Ford F350 super duty, it will be in the Interco/Super swamper booth! next is a 2007 Chevy 3500 dually, it will be in the American Racing booth! then last a 2005 H2 this one is probably my favorite of all, most of you have seen it... its the big yellow Gibson Exhuast H2, my boy Simon ownes it and we did all the suspension work and tires/wheels!

need another truck for the show? :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

need another truck for the show? :lol:

not this year, but we will definately keep that bad ass Excursion in minde! what the hell i'm calling Fabtech Suspension and telling them we want to do a 8" coil over conversion on a LOUD ass Ford Excursion.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

not this year, but we will definately keep that bad ass Excursion in minde! what the hell i'm calling Fabtech Suspension and telling them we want to do a 8" coil over conversion on a LOUD ass Ford Excursion.

8" shit I've never washed the underside of my truck :blush:

Maybe if I pound the system all day no one will notice. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

and with the weight, itll be less, no/

Yeah it just might bring it back to stock height again.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10012 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...