Whats Up With Me...................

:cray: damn man that's shitty. it's gonna be rough, no doubt. but maybe now things will work out for the better since you're separated from some or all of the problems. and you'lll eventually get to do these damn crazy insane projects in the sunshine, instead of the shade, if you follow me. thanks for postin you work up on this forum. you've planted so many ideas in my head...it's ridiculous :P

whatever happens, i hope happens for the good for you, and not a second too soon

if you ever need ANYTHING you know where to find me ...... your in my thoughts bro

Brooks..............thank you so much brother.....

I need to get down to the shop...soon.....but..with everything thats going on....i havnt found much time to do anything....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i know exactly how you feel me and the wife just seperated a week and a half ago after 12 yrs it got really nasty the whole week before she moved out but since then we have been getting along pretty well hopefully a few months apart will be a good thing if not its time to on.we have a 11 yr old and it has been rough on him also. but good luck hopefully with a little time apart things will get better. :good:

smdsig2.jpg

i know exactly how you feel me and the wife just seperated a week and a half ago after 12 yrs it got really nasty the whole week before she moved out but since then we have been getting along pretty well hopefully a few months apart will be a good thing if not its time to on.we have a 11 yr old and it has been rough on him also. but good luck hopefully with a little time apart things will get better. :good:

thanks a bunch bro...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Hang in there and put forth thre effort to work things out, you may make some sacrificies in life but family is worth it. If you need us well be here for you. The old tale that anything in life worth having is hard work is so true.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Guest reestblazer

dont know you personally, but ive followed your builds for sometime, but it seems she has a lil jealousy phase towards you, but now that youve got away the problems might calm down , but if you need anything brotha man , a ear to talk to or need anything, send me a pm and ill give you my cell number, hold your head up and remember how many other people wish they had a father as good as you are to your boy when they were going up.

~Bryan

Guys.............

once again,,,,I thank you for your support.....

I talked to a lawyer today...

well respected....

highly reccomended by 2 friends and co-workers...

Feeling...ALOT MORE CONFIDANT...and begining to see the light....

i need to pay a 500.00 retainer.....500.00 I dont have....

Called my mother tonight to keep her in the loop.....let her know what was going on....

My stepdads putting a check in the mail tomorrow.....

I am forever in this mans debt.....

now......the story is long.....

but......

if the man.......who will be "stepdad" to my son.............

is half the man as my stepdad............

well Then I got no worries

and ..............

Abby,David..................I wish you the best of luck...

do what i couldnt do....... :rolleyes:

Archived