77-AUDIO Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 Just letting ya'll know that my suspension is over and I am back..... As some of you know I said some things I shouldn't have but now I am totally aware of what we can and cannot do or say on this forum... Quote PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
AI James Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 next time read the rules that are clearly posted....and steve wasnt the one whom banned you welcome back btw Quote
77-AUDIO Posted January 15, 2009 Author Report Posted January 15, 2009 next time read the rules that are clearly posted....and steve wasnt the one whom banned you welcome back btw sorry bout not completly reading the rules... Quote PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.