Is it a 3 speed, crate 350 and what tranny? The aftermarket gauges below the cluster killed it for me lol. Oh and does ith ave a 12bolt?

2 speed powerglide, no crate 10 bolt i hate the guages too previous ower did that and the blue door panel lol

Roseville, CA

Original powerglide? And eyah the gauges and door panels suck lol. My gparents moved to orlando in a 64 327 wagon. Then bought a 67 SS 327 black with red vinyl and black piping :(. I hate hearing the stories of thos cars. If i wasnt into a car audio build id buy that wagon in heartbeat. I have a project in the sideyard as we speak. 55 Ford F100.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Guest Just_Rob

Thats a nice wagon... We had a customer drop off a really nice '64 4 door today for a 300 amp alternator install...

At my old shop in SLC there was an old lady (mid 80's) that had a super clean '66 Malibu sport coupe she bought new and when she died about 5 years ago her POS nephew got it.. It was PRISTINE, and in 4 months he totally killed the car... I wanted to wring his scrawny assed neck!!! Nice to see these old Impala's still around though, lots of them rollin in So-Cal....

Damn that car has potential, I miss my 64 Impala (I used to own a 4-door) if I only had the money

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

yup original. lol yeah there is two 64s and two chevy c10s 69 and 72 and a 69 camaro all sittin around collectin dust.

Email me the pictures of the wagon and any other cars your looking to part with. let me see if I need to gas up the Car carrier or just the Dually. :8)

*1LOWSUV*