dB Don Posted January 16, 2009 Report Posted January 16, 2009 (edited) If you have not seen the other post in dB Drag here it is again. I need help collecting data on big systems in bass race. If I could get a few of the bigger bass race systems out there with alot of displacement to test something for me. I need you to bass race a song with your drivers door open and closed and submit me the results, maybe a youtube video or a screen shot of the final screen with the score and note displayed. If anyone does not have that song I can get it to you over msn maybe? I would be mighty grateful if anyone can help me out. Bass Cube Volume 3 Song Called "Play With Fire" 1:25 to 1:59 Edited January 16, 2009 by dB Don Quote -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
EricM9104 Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 Bass race=Sealed up aka windows up and doors closed. What you're looking for is a Street Beat run (USACi). Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.