ordered some wheels today chrome expressions CX11 810mb 18X7.5 with some nitto 555 tires 235/40/18

Tell me what you guys think of these?

CX-810MB-CX11_large.jpg

im going to be real happy in 4-5 days but my credit card wont be (good thing its 12m no intrest)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thanks... i fell in love with them at first sight... lol i almost creamed myself when i found out they fit my ghetto bolt pattern because not much does. I sorta wanted 20's but they didnt have them in that style but i would have had rubber band tires so i guess it worked out good anyway

they are going on my cobalt ss/sc

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thanks... i fell in love with them at first sight... lol i almost creamed myself when i found out they fit my ghetto bolt pattern because not much does. I sorta wanted 20's but they didnt have them in that style but i would have had rubber band tires so i guess it worked out good anyway

they are going on my cobalt ss/sc

oooo.... how many bones u dish out ?

actually the wheels wernt that bad.. wheels came out to 680 and tires 552

discount tire company... i got their credit card a while back when i first got tires for the camaro and they always have either 60day 6month or 12 month intrest free depending on the purchase... lol i build credit and get good deals (did i forget to mention the same exact wheels on ebay for 925)

ya chevy ive yet to post a pic of my ride... more so ive yet to take one but once i get these installed ill post some up