Aaron93 Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 Congrats David!! I know I am new here and you do not know me but having a set of twin boys my self I felt I had to say Good Luck!!!!! Good that you will have a lot of help!! Hope the wife is fine. Mine had some minor issues as well but got through everything OK. Once Again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
99vic Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 congrats on the beautiful girls dave...........so who's the dad?they dont got your mug.. i kid i kid, kiss what little sleep u were getting good bye ............again REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted January 27, 2009 Report Posted January 27, 2009 sleep is not a problem, I have had 6 hours of it in the lat 48hours, no problem. though steves thinks I was having hallucinations last nite lol NO Sleep Till Brooklyn..... lol getting ready to go see mamma and the babies now. I will post pics when I get home. thanks for all the love and support. you guys rule David
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 I posted these links in another thread, but figured it would be best to post em here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1217074 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1217809 if those links dont work go here http://www.myspace.com/david_smd and click pictures the last 2 albums obviously. they all get to come home tomorrow WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, its been a good but scary week, and Im EXCITED, they will finally be home. David
Applejack Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 good deal man. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 wooooo hoooo they are home!!!! some more piturz http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1219605
DeepHittersMagazine Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 congrats, kids are the best and keep you grounded DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 congrats, kids are the best and keep you grounded thnks bro!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.