Guest KyleCannon Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I was wondering if people have heard the Focal K2P series compared the RF Componets. If anyone has any feedback as to the difference in sound that would be great. Also, I am talking for SQ wise.
Nightshade Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I was wondering if people have heard the Focal K2P series compared the RF Componets. If anyone has any feedback as to the difference in sound that would be great. Also, I am talking for SQ wise. Which series Rockford? I don't think it's really going to matter all that much because the Focal components are some of the best money can buy. I haven't heard the K2P, but I've heard the polyglass comps and they are some of the most realistic sounding speakers out there. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
focalrock4life Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I have heard the type rf's and the K2P's and I loved the K2P's wayyy more but they are $$ both honestly sounded great though
AI James Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 Focal, power series from RF is alright but it sure isnt a k2p lol
Guest KyleCannon Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 Yeah, just wondering. I love 'em and they are absolutely amazing. Never really heard RF components before so I was just wondering. 3Sixty.2 + Focal K2P + Losless Recordings =
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.