Sonic Electronix

im planning on building a box for 1 18" Fi audio 1ohm blt and powering it with two 1250watt planet audio mono amps

i already have a total of 5 12" jl audio subs but with all of them wired to one amp the ohms are still relatively high so i only have 3 12" jl w0's in there right now it bumps but the subs are older and ohms are high and they are just two weak for me

i figured this would be a hell of an upgrade and was wondering on how you guys feel about my possible decission

lmao yea my bad made my self look like an idiot once again mehh thats ok...

i ment btl, so i was one letter out of order slight mistake hopefully every1 can forgive me lol

any ideas on alternatives or box design anything im open to all ideas i wanna have the hardest hitting system at my school and im not far away from my goal but i also want my eyelashes to move i need some air moving

the jl setups have more cone area givin them more potential to be loud but from the way u talk im not sure u know alot about the electrical stuff in car audio. its no big deal.

i think the btl would give u a different sound.

just make sure u can take those two amps and get the full power out of each of em or else the btl will laugh at u. it does that to people

gimme some specs on the amps

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lmao yea my bad made my self look like an idiot once again mehh thats ok...

i ment btl, so i was one letter out of order slight mistake hopefully every1 can forgive me lol

any ideas on alternatives or box design anything im open to all ideas i wanna have the hardest hitting system at my school and im not far away from my goal but i also want my eyelashes to move i need some air moving

lol dont feel bad i did the same thing 2

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

1250 watt at one ohm planet audio mono d block amp

http://cgi.ebay.com/PLANET-AUDIO-1250-WATT...93%3A1|294%3A50

thats the one i have right now and was going to buy a second one in the case of getting the 18

but ive looked and starting to realize i would be under powering the 18 alot so i need new ideas of good amps

Edited by kickasskid544

that amp only does 750w at 1 ohm, btl will laugh on two of those. In this cone area is ur friend

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)