Using A Car Battery For Amp

i have a 1500 watt rockford fosgate amp that i was thinkin about using to push a 12' sub in my house, i have a stinger sp-1000 high performance dry cell battery, and i was wanting to use it to power my amp.. how would i wire the ground and the remote? and would i be able to keep it charged with just a regular car charger?

easiest way to do that is use computer power supplies...ive got a 10 in my room like that, and it works great

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

ya, dayton make 1000w plate amps and rack amps that look like a regular thin amp i unno how to discribe it but they do around 1200rms@2ohm and run off 110v so ur good there, and on a side note i wish they would make a full range plate amp so if u wanted to make a mids n highs setup for ur house u could get one, but anyways ied try a plate amp cause for the money after u get a big enulf power supply to run a amp that big u could get a plate amp to do that for u, and if u want get a power supply from there, they make some around 50 amps or so for around $150-$200 that will keep ur battery proper, thats what most ppl do in there distplays wire a power supply inline with a battery to the amps n what knot just make sure u fuse it good tho and use proper wire

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived