Beanz Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 yeah pretty much.neat lil device if you enjoy the 80's or mexican music just KNOCKIN like sum gorilla zoe lol. Quote That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
wL<3bass Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 yeah pretty much.neat lil device if you enjoy the 80's or mexican music just KNOCKIN like sum gorilla zoe lol. Yup I considered getting one...but I don't listen to enough "bassless" music to justify purchasing one. Quote Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Guest KyleCannon Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 How do you think this thing would pair with a 3Sixty.2. I would imagine having this go into the 3Sixty. Can this thing be turned off and on with ease? Quote
pstone11 Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 swing by audiocontrol's website - it'll explain exactly what it does.. I'd spend the $$ and get the audiocontrol - those guys have AMAZING customer service - super real people with an awesome sense of humour. Just call them and ask what the difference is, they'll tell you straight up. That is one company that I will stand by hands down..... I sent my USED epicenter in that I bought of a member here - used it for a while then it started cutting my sub channel out randomly. I sent it in for an estimate on repairs......when I called a week later to see how much $$ it would cost they said that it was already shipped - no charge. Ended up talking to the tech over there for about 10 minutes, those guys know their shit. if you want it turned off, just turn the knob off, g2g Quote Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Beanz Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 meee i likes the mexican music wid da bass but i also listens to sum gorilla zoe gotta love his bass lines no homo. Quote That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.