Kenetik Question

i got a kenetik HC600 and i never really dealed with anything more then one battery before.....and my dad doesn't know anything about that well he said if u use 2 batteries it will fuck ur car up because it returns power or some bullshit..how dose a kenetik work...dose it receive power and not give any back for example turning the car off. orrr?? im really clueless or dose it need to have some kind of blockade or something.... :unknw:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

read the forum of the hundreds of builds with mulriple batteries

ok when yo9ur done do a search for all of the cars fucked up from it on this forum

after you do that youll have your answer

fuck how hard was it for u to say..

"no you can hook it up and it wont blow ur car up"

or

"yes it will blow ur car up"

i stay on this forum... im pretty sure u noticed that already..therefore im doing research..but i still havent found anything about it..

if learning is asking questions...then there is no stupid question..if i get an answer i will learn and when it comes around again i will know and be able to help someone else out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived